Norfolk Jacket - Navy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $87.25 AUD find out more
Desert Wax Norfolk Jacket from iconic Australian brand Driza-Bone.
Styled on the traditional worker coat, the Australian made Norfolk jacket is a simple yet timeless jacket that can be part of every man's wardrobe.
Fit is regular- size down if you prefer slim cut.
- Construction: 100% Cotton with Desert Wax finish - lightweight
- Melton wool lined for added warmth
- Australian Made
- Worker coat style jacket
- Water and wind repellent finish
- Features a robust centre front zip opening and stud closure
- Lower patch pockets to keep your hands warm
- Upper chest pocket and internal pocket
"Our story began on a ship in the 1890s when British sailor Emilius Le Roy conjured the image of an indestructible wet-weather jacket made from recycled ship sails that were treated with oil. From here, the oilskin legend was born and would later become the famous wet-weather coat and an Australian workwear staple.
Today the range covers outerwear and apparel for all conditions, inside and out, constructed for durability, comfort and protection. And as a 100% Australian owned company we are proud to still be protecting Australians 118 years on."