Returns & Exchanges
- Unwashed, unworn and unused items in original, resellable condition may be returned for exchange upon presentation of proof of purchase within 14 days of purchase. (If item was part of multiple item sale, store receipt or copy of must be provided to show price paid for individual item).
- If you would like to exchange an item, please inform us of the style, size and colour that you would prefer. The item from the original order must first be returned and a new order containing the exchanged item will be processed. Any discounts received will be carried over in an exchange. We will notify you via email once your exchange has been processed. If exchanged item is higher in price than original purchase price, the difference must be payed before exchange is issued. Please contact the store for info on how to pay the difference.
- If we are unable to offer suitable exchange, store credit will be issued. Please note store credit may be used either in store or at providenceclothingco.com & must be used within 6 weeks of credit issued.
- Returns or exchanges of online store & ebay purchases may be made in person or by post. If we can't offer suitable exchange, a store credit will be issued that can be used either in store or at providenceclothingco.com within 6 weeks of credit issued. Any difference in price must first be payed by customer via paypal or by credit card.
- As Providence Clothing Co is not liable for the loss of an item being returned we recommend that you return it using registered mail or Courier.
- If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the packaging and postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Refunds only issued if item is proven to have a 'major fault' or if incorrect item was mailed out with an online purchase. No refund will be offered if there was simply a change of mind or if incorrect item / size was selected. Proof of purchase must be shown.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will contact you to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9827 1666.
All goods within Australia are shipped via Australia Post within 3 days of order.
All other countries are shipped via Australia Post but can usually be tracked with local mail carrier once they arrive in your Country.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 534 Chapel St, South Yarra, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3141
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For further information, please visit the ACCC website.
International Shipping please note:
- The purchaser agrees to assume the cost of any taxes, import duties, or any other fees and charges which might be levied by your country.
- The buyer acknowledges that the seller is not responsible for any actions or delays by customs officials, postal services, or courier services.